Have you watched fashion shows growing up? Models, flaunting their dresses and looking great in whatever they wear. It seems like a miracle, that their dresses look so good on them.
Not only in designer dresses, but these fashion workers look extremely gorgeous even in their casual wear. What kind of sorcery is that? What are you missing out on?
Even when you style fancy dresses or elegant leather jackets, you are unable to achieve the desired look. Why?! What is going on?
If you feel like looking like a drunk retard in casual wear and a clown in fancy dresses, then there is definitely something wrong. And we know exactly what is making you look like that. If you want to know the answer, then you have landed in the perfect place.
Do you want to know the secret to what makes a dress or even your unpaired PJs look good on you? The right answer is nothing else except your styling skills.
Styling clothes properly can make you look like a graceful person instead of a homeless drunkard in no time. Investing in a timeless leather jacket is another great way to maintain your style, and you won’t ever regret this purchase.
Read below as we have combined some styling tips from expert fashion gurus to help you know how you can style a leather jacket to look good no matter what.
Why Leather Jackets Never Go Out of Style?
Investing in a luxurious leather jacket is the best way to level up your styling game. These pieces of garments are so versatile that they can be worn with almost everything. The greatest quality of these outerwear is that they age like fine wine.
As they get older, they begin to define your personality and enhance its rugged charm. No matter how many trends come and go, we are sure these fashion statements will be in the fashion industry till the end of the times. Amazing right?
Whether going for a drink with your friends or on a proper date, these timeless staples can help you add depth to your personality. A real leather jacket can make your boring outfit look much cooler by giving a touch of classiness, edginess, and boldness to your dress. And for these reasons, people are unsure if they will ever get enough of these alluring garments. Below, we have discussed some trends and styling tips to make your leather jackets enhance your overall look.
Take Of Modern Trends On Leather Jackets:
Current Trends in Leather Jacket Fashion:
If you are a style enthusiast, you must be familiar with how leather jackets have been trending since they were first introduced in the market. However, some variations have occurred in detailing these absolute fashion statements.
For instance, a couple of years back, these jackets were only available in dull colours like black, brown, or grey. But nowadays, as new trends are emerging, you can get your hands on passionate reds, calm blues, bubblegum pinks, canary yellows, and much more. Instead of boring tones, now you can add a pop of colour to your outfit by wearing jackets in every hue of the rainbow and even more.
Styling Leather Jackets in 2023:
Nowadays, people have begun to wear whatever they feel comfortable in and label that feeling of comfort as fashion. How about you dress well and look good in it too? Yes, we agree that it might not seem like this combination is very achievable, but it is. Because we have leather jackets as our saviours.
You can wear this piece of clothing with a basic shirt and your comfortable pair of jeans. Wear fancy sneakers along with it to complete the look. This is how simple it is to look cool in 2023. How amazing is that? As a final flourish, there are jackets of various colours trending nowadays. These trendy items can help you add a burst of hues to your monochrome outfit. Get your hands on a colourful Louis Vuitton leather jacket and see it do its magic to elevate your outfit.
Styling Tips for Men:
Although it might seem like women can play around with outfits to look cute, what about men? They don’t have many outfit options, but guess what? Now you can play around with your outfits, too. From giving yourself a rebellious and edgy look to looking like a perfect gentleman, leather jackets are a must-have staple for men.
- Jacket, Sweater, And Jeans: To siphon your inner gentleman, you should try wearing this combination. Make sure to keep in mind the colour palette, and you are good to go. Pair it with boots and sunglasses, and get ready to slay.
- Shirt & Jeans Style it with your everyday jeans and shirt to achieve that James Dean daydream attire and make Taylor Swift write her next song on you. Wouldn’t that be awesome?
Selecting the right pair of jeans can be tricky when opting for this look. Choose the right shade to complement your jacket. Decide whether to match your distressed, ripped, or mom jeans to go well with your overall look. And you are all set to go!
- Vest: Try styling your leather outerwear over a vest to give off a more bad-boy and casual vibe. Wear a shirt and tie underneath it to make your attire look more attractive.
Styling Tips for Women:
When it comes to essential wardrobe staples, leather jackets are also a must-have for women. No matter what your fashion style is, these versatile pieces are always going to make your outfit look more cute and edgy. We have discussed below, how you can design these outerwear with different articles of clothing.
- Jeans & Shirt: The classic attire to look good even when running late is jeans and a shirt. Add luxurious outerwear to give your outfit a more modest and classy look. Or you can even replace your shirt with a lacey corset if you are going out for dinner.
You can even dress up as a comic character by wearing a Spiderman jacket this Halloween or at a theme party.
- Dresses: Wearing these luxurious pieces with such cute garments can help you add a hint of boldness to your girly aesthetic. You probably have your leather jacket and dresses on opposite sides in your closet. The dress’s side symbolizes cuteness and girliness, while the other side represents boldness and edginess. But if you combine both of these fashion styles, you can achieve a badass look for a girls’ night out or even a sexy look for a date night.
- Crop Top: Merging these edgy pieces to create a single look can make you look extremely trendy. This combo is best to style in spring or summer. Wearing a crop top with a pair of high-waist jeans. Complete the look with a leather jacket and boot heels to create a versatile and chic outfit.
By reading this blog, we are sure you are now well aware of how you can style leather jackets. Even if you are no fashion expert, playing with clothes to create a chic outfit might fascinate you. The good news is that you can now easily achieve this dream by getting your hands on a versatile jacket.
Whether it’s your unpaired PJs or fancy dresses, once you get the hold of styling them properly, there is certainly no going back. Treat the world as if it is your ramp, chin up, and roam in those streets looking like a model yourself.