Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms that has over 500 million active users. This article will explore how to grow your Instagram following organically and boost engagement, by using seven effective tips that have helped our clients increase their engagement rates by up to 200%.
How To Grow Instagram Followers Organically
Growing Instagram followers organically is important for several reasons. First and foremost, the more followers you have, the more likely it is that people will see your content. If you only have 100 followers but post really good content consistently, it’s unlikely that anyone outside of those 100 people will see what you post because their feeds are full of other users who have thousands or even millions of followers themselves.
1. Create Engaging Content
You need to create engaging content that is relevant to your niche. This can be done by using hashtags, which are searchable words that people use when posting on Instagram. For example, if I wanted to post about marketing for small businesses and startups, I might use the hashtag #smallbusinessmarketing or #startupmarketing in my posts so that other users who are interested in these topics can find them easily.
You should also try making sure that each post has something interesting or unique about it–like an unusual photo angle or a funny caption–so people will want to see more of what you’re posting! Additionally, remember not only how important captions are but also where they appear: they should go below any text (and sometimes even above photos), not next-to them like some people think they should go!
2. Schedule Your Posts
- Schedule your posts. To schedule your posts, you’ll need to go into the Instagram app and click on the three-line icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. From there, select “Schedule.”
- Choose when you want your post to go live and then enter all of the details about it (including hashtags). Once everything is set up, just hit “Schedule.”
- Repeat this process for every post that needs scheduling!
3. Build a List of Related Accounts in Your Niche
Once you’ve set up an Instagram account, it’s time to start building your following. To do this, you’ll need to find other accounts that share a similar niche with yours and follow them. You can use hashtags such as #followback or #like4like for this purpose–and if you use the right tools (which we’ll cover later), it will be easy for these accounts to see who’s following them back.
If this sounds like too much work, there are also tools available that automate the process of finding related accounts and following them on your behalf–but we advise against using these services because they may spam users’ notifications with requests for followers in return or even sell access to private lists of followers at premium prices!
4. Follow Your Competition’s Followers
Follow the followers of your competitors.
You can find them by searching for their username in the search bar and clicking on the Follow button, or by looking at their profile page and checking out who they follow (this is usually listed under a tab on their profile).
When following people, be careful not to go overboard with it–you don’t want to overwhelm anyone with too many follows at once!
5. Like & Leave Comments on Competitors Followers Posts
- Like and leave comments on the posts of your competitors’ followers.
- Be sure to leave comments that are relevant to the post, but also consider what the follower might be interested in reading. For example, if you’re in the health and wellness niche and someone left a comment on one of your competitor’s posts about how they’re trying to lose 5 pounds this week and have been eating kale salads every day (which has helped them), then maybe you could ask them how their experiment is going so far or share some tips about how you lost weight yourself. This will help increase engagement between you and other users on Instagram who may not have known about your account yet!
6. Join an Engagement Group
An engagement group is a community of Instagram users who share and comment on each other’s posts in order to boost the visibility of the post, as well as their own following.
There are many benefits to joining an engagement group:
- You will get more followers, engagement and likes on your posts. This can help you grow your business or brand organically (without paying for advertising).
- You’ll be able to interact with other Instagrammers who share similar interests as yours. This can lead to opportunities such as partnerships or collaborations in the future! To join an engagement group:
- Find one that suits your niche by searching on Google or browsing through hashtags related to it (e.g., #instagood). Then look for people with large followings–you want someone whose content resonates with yours so that their followers will want more! Often times these accounts are very active in sharing new images daily which means there’ll be plenty of opportunities available for everyone involved 🙂
7. Be Consistent
- Be consistent with your content.
- Be consistent with your posting schedule.
- Be consistent with the quality of your content.
- Be consistent with your engagement (likes, comments and shares).
- Use hashtags that are relevant to your niche and industry, but try not to overdo it; otherwise you’ll appear desperate for followers and may turn people off from following you by being too spammy or self-promoting
Which is the best place to Buy Instagram Followers Australia?
If you’re looking to grow your Instagram following and want to know where to buy Instagram followers Australia, then you’ve come to the right place! We have been a website for over 5 years now and we have helped thousands of people across the world achieve their goals.
Our Followers packages are designed specifically for those who want to grow their accounts organically by buying real organic followers from twicsy.com.au. Our services are 100% safe, so there is nothing illegal about it at all! All of our products come with a money back guarantee if something goes wrong during delivery or if the quality isn’t up to par with what was promised in our sales pitch (which never happens).
If you follow these seven tips, you should be able to grow your Instagram following organically in no time!