Singapore is one of the most beautiful countries for tourism and known for its growing businesses. A lot of people visit Singapore for business purposes. It is also considered as one of the peaceful countries to enjoy your summer vacations.
Planning a trip to Singapore can be exciting. To obtain a Singapore visa, you must meet the Schengen visa requirements, book flight reservation without payment for visa processing and fly to Singapore.
Guide About Singapore Visa Requirements
As part of the Schengen visa application process, you must submit certain documents when you want a Singapore visa. The Schengen States have listed the documents needed for each type of entry.
In this blog we have listed the general documents you need to get a Schengen Visa and the specific documents you need for each type of visa.
Documents Required To Apply From Singapore
Any application for a short-term Schengen visa needs the following list of things:
Form for applying for a visa. Signed and filled out in full.
- Two photos from the last few months must be attached. The requirements for visa photos say that both photos must have been taken within the last three months.
- A valid passport. It can’t be more than 10 years old, and it should be good for at least three months after you plan to leave the Schengen area—passports with visas from the past (if you have any).
- Reservation for flight itinerary for Schengen visa. It must have the dates of entry and exit from the Schengen area and the flight numbers. You can use a service like this one to help you get a visa. Most of your visa needs, like booking flights and hotels, can be handled by these guys. You can also talk to them for free over email.
- Plan for travel insurance. A document that shows you have travel health insurance for the whole Schengen area, with a minimum coverage of 30,000 euros in case of illness, accident, or even death and repatriation.
- Proof of living there. A piece of paper that shows where you will stay while you are in Schengen. One of the following is possible:
- A hotel/hostel booking or an accommodation letter for visa.
- A rental agreement.
- A letter from the person whose home you will be staying at.
- Proof of being able to pay. Proof that you have enough money to live in the Schengen area. One of the following is possible:
- Statement from your bank showing that you have enough money in your account to pay for the trip. The statement can’t be more than three months old.
- Sponsorship Letter: A letter from someone else that says they will pay for your trip to the Schengen area. This letter is only valid if it comes with a bank statement from the sponsor that is no more than three months old. A combination of your bank statement and a letter from someone who will pay for your trip.
- Visa fee paid receipt.
In addition to the above documents, Schengen embassies worldwide require specific documents from visa applicants based on their employment status and a number of other documents based on the type of Schengen visa they are applying for.
Do Embassies Need Any Other Documents Besides The Ones Listed?
Yes. When you apply for a Schengen visa, you must bring all the required documents. Depending on the type of visa you want, the embassy or consulate may also ask for several other documents.